Today, I noticed quite a bit of online traffic coming this blog’s way from here. So, curiosity piqued, I headed over to the source to find out exactly what was happening. What I found out left me pleasantly surprised—I have been presented the Liebster Blog Award by fellow blogger Kanchan a.k.a. Kancha Bhandari😉
Thank you, Kanchen. I’m honored🙂
Here are the rules that come with this award:
- Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you.
- Reveal your top five picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
- Copy and paste the award on your blog.
- Hope that the people you’ve sent the award to forward it to their five favorite bloggers and keep it going!
Before I reveal my top five picks, let me admit here that I googled what the Liebster Blog Award is all about. Not much information available except that Liebster is German for dearest, beloved or favorite and the award is given to blogs with less than 200 followers but deserve more attention—for the record, I have a grand total of six followers😀 The idea behind this award is to create new connections and bring more attention to these blogs.
And now the moment we all had been waiting for… drum rolls please! Here are my Top 5 Picks for the Liebster Blog Award.
With Love, From KTM: My Top 5 reasons for picking her blog (in no particular order):
- For picking my blog😉
- For her sketches…
- … and her hand drawn comic strips (wish she’d post more of these)
- For her vintage clothing photography series
- And for maintaining an overall awesome blog😀
Images and Words: This blogger does not blog much but when he does, he leaves you wishing he’d blog more often.
As I Stood and Watched: Because I like what he finds through his viewfinder.
Guffadi: Not that this blogger needs more attention than what he already enjoys, but because I find his politically incorrect posts on the state of affairs in Nepal more sensible than the dribble printed by most of our local media.
Woman and a Quarter: She already has 290 readers following her blog. But a few more followers wouldn’t hurt, would it? Go read her blog. She’s good!